- Continue to seek ad hoc and/or recurring gatherings for networking, fellowship, and professional development.
- Continue implementing the Heartland Leadership Forum as a means of increasing interest in the Naval Academy community, and, use it as a medium for extending both tenets of our Chapter’s mission.
- Support BGOs and serve as a better conduit between prospective candidates and BGOs.
- Support the USNA Parent’s Association(s) of our Chapter.
- Leverage national association’s alumni database to identify alumni in the Upper Midwest Area that are not currently Chapter members.
- Develop relationships with other Trustees and regional chapter leaders to share knowledge and best practices.
- Maximize the use of our website and communication tools for more relevant communication that appeals to a broad range of USNA alumni.